Friday, March 29, 2013

Florida Beach Photo - Day 1

This is my Stunning Visual Diary. A Diary of a Beachaholic.

This is just a small glimpse into the Florida beach life and why it has turned me into a beachaholic.

Starting today, everyday single day,  I will post a photo from my personal collection. 

All photos (Unless Noted) are copyright and property of Milli-Kett. Details can be found at Diary of a Beachaholic Copyright Information





24850_Save on Clearance at Target.com





All photos (unless otherwise noted) are copyright and property of Milli-Kett. Details can be found at Diary of a Beachaholic Copyright Information




Find this towel and many others at Target.com




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. florida miami

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your proclaim. Ive been thinking about writing a totally similar publicize a ways alongside than the closing couple of weeks, sick probably cash it immediate and adorable and associate to this in any other case if thats cool. thanks. cruise ibiza

    ReplyDelete